About The FoodHouse
The FoodHouse Online Limited are the North East’s market leaders in providing Takeaways, Café’s and Restaurants with their own branded mobile apps and websites.
We provide a platform that allows the takeaways, café’s and restaurants to free themselves from the high-priced online ordering platforms and at the same time expand their business.
Salary & Perks
Salary: National Minimum Wage, pool table, free drinks
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary equipment.
- Supporting the roll-out of new websites and apps.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Update The FoodHouse website.
- Promoting The FoodHouse and its clients through communication channels.
- Support the business as when and required
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Experience in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Digital Skills with use of Microsoft and Adobe Software
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths
If you are a great team player with 1 -2 years of sales experience who wants to become part of fastest growing North East’s SAAS Food Tech Start-up, then submit a copy of your CV with covering letter and we’ll get in touch with you if we feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Job Type: Part time, this role is part of the Kick Start Government Scheme
- A-Level or Equivalent (Preferred)