About The FoodHouse
The FoodHouse Online Limited are the North East’s market leaders in providing Takeaways, Café’s and Restaurants with their own branded mobile apps and websites.
We provide a platform that allows the takeaways, café’s and restaurants to free themselves from the high-priced online ordering platforms and at the same time expand their business.
There is 4 available positions for this role.
Salary & Perks
Salary: National Minimum Wage with company mobile phone and tablet
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Cold calling potential new customers and selling The FoodHouse products.
- Researching the target market and finding potential businesses to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales funnel to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Director of Operations.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the Director of Operations.
- Entering all required data for sales onto The FoodHouse internal system.
- Updating the CRM system regularly with daily activity records.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Helping other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You’ll cover a large territory in the Northern Region and will be travelling extensively in this region on a daily basis
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working in a field sales/ Account Management role.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- A full driving licence is essential for this job role along with transport
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths
If you are a great team player with 1 -2 years of sales experience who wants to become part of fastest growing North East’s SAAS Food Tech Start-up, then submit a copy of your CV with covering letter and we’ll get in touch with you if we feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Job Type: Part time, this role is part of the Kick Start Government Scheme. This role may involve flexible working from 9am to 9pm depending on business requirements.
- A-Level or Equivalent (Preferred)