About The FoodHouse
The FoodHouse Online Limited are the North East’s market leaders in providing Takeaways, Café’s and Restaurants with their own branded mobile apps and websites.
We provide a platform that allows the takeaways, café’s and restaurants to free themselves from the high-priced online ordering platforms and at the same time expand their business.
Salary & Perks
Salary: National Minimum Wage with some other company perks
- Create and upload text copy and images for all our business websites and customer websites
- Customer services including use of a Customer Relationship Management system
- Managing potential leads from customers and providing our business sales information
- Make regular posts on business Social Media for our business and clients
- Design website banners and graphics using Photoshop / Canva
- Add to company blogs and manage e-communications
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Creating and setting up customer branded websites/apps
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow with a fast-growing company
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths
If you are a great team player who wants to become part of fastest growing North East’s SAAS Food Tech Start-up, then submit a copy of your CV with covering letter and we’ll get in touch with you if we feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Job Type: Part time, this role is part of the Kick Start Government Scheme
- A-Level or Equivalent (Preferred)