At The FoodHouse, we just love takeaway food and we wanted to make it easier for you to order from many local takeaways.
The FoodHouse website is a family run business and provides much better and cheaper rates than the well known brands out there.
We aim to provide a good quality service and backup to all our partner restaurants and customers.
This vacancy is part of the Kick Start Scheme and you must be in receipt of Universal Credit in order to apply.
- • Create and upload text copy and images for all our business websites and customer websites
- • Customer services including use of a Customer Relationship Management system
- • Managing potential leads from customers and providing our business sales information
- • Make regular posts on business Social Media for our business and clients
- • Design website banners and graphics using Photoshop / Canva
- • Add to company blogs and manage e-communications
- • Keep up to date with current digital trends
- • Creating and setting up customer branded websites/apps
- • Enthusiasm to learn and grow with a fast-growing company
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- • Ability to use own initiative.
- • Flexible approach to work
- • Well presented, polite and well spoken
- • Punctual
- • Trustworthy
- • Hardworking
- • Honest
- • Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- • Friendly
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths