Would you like to work with a rapidly expanding North East based web development organisation? Have the opportunity to work with and learn the latest technologies? We are based just outside of Newcastle, within new build offices in Gosforth and we are looking to recruit a Database Developer, who is keen to progress their career and expand their skill set into languages such as Access, Visual Basic, Oracle and .Net and various other technologies.
It is important that you can manage your own work load, use own initiative and have attention to detail and be a fantastic team player.
It is essential that you are proficient using Microsoft Access and specific skills include using VBA and an understanding of Relational Databases.
- Interacting with senior management to analyse how IT can be utilised to resolve business problems and opportunities by means of a CMS
- Develop IT solutions that meet the business requirements within agreed budget and time constraints.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing IT processes
This is a temporary position for 6 months through the Kickstart government programme, however there is potential for additional hours and the role being extended for the right person
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
- An appropriate candidate will:
- Be a keen learner
- Be organised and hard-working
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a good problem-solver
- Be a team player
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary